CT Shape 14.8mm Thermal Barrier Polyamide Profile
|FOB Price:||US $0.2-5 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Meters||US $0.2-5/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||55000 Meter/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: KXT-CT14.8
- Material: Polyamide 66 Reinforced by 25% Glass Fiber
- Application: Heat Insulation
- Customized: Customized
- Authentication: ISO & TUV
- Technical Performance: En ISO Standard
- U-Value Caculation: Service Provided
- UV Resistance: Yes
- Raw Material: DuPont PA66, Jushi Short Chopped Fiberglass
- Trademark: Kaxite
- Specification: CT shape 14.8mm
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Type: Profiled
- Forming Way: Extrusion
- Markets Served: Building & Construction
- Usage: Internal
- Specific Application: Plastic Bridge for Thermal Insulation
- Cut Die: Available for New Shape
- Print: Customized Laser Printing
- Fire Retardant: Optional
- Life: More Than 40 Years
- Transport Package: Linear
- Origin: Jiangyin, China
Polyamide 66 reinforced by 25% glass fiber thermal break strip inserted into aluminium window, door and facade profile for thermal insulation
MODEL: Shape CT 14.8 mm
Shape CT 14.8 mm thermal barrier polyamide strip for aluminium sash window frame. Inserted in the thermal break aluminium profiles, and being the part of energy-saving window system for reducing heat conduction. The shape CT polyamide thermal barrier material can prevent the window frame from dust and water, also has a more beautiful appearance than the shape I, could realize a better Uf value by sealing with a rubber profile, mostly used on the sash.
The performance of thermal barrier strips are in line with the Chinese standard GB/T 23615.1-2009 and the European Standard EN 14024:2004, for KAXITE series, the performance is rather higher than the standard value.
Details of related standard:
- GB/T 23615.1-2009 Accessorial material for architectural aluminum alloy profiles -- Part 1: Thermal barrier strip of polyamide
- EN 14024-2004 Metal profiles with thermal barrier -- Mechanical performance Requirement, proof and tests for assessment
- YS/T 437-2008 Aluminium profiles moment of inertia calculation methods and computing software requirements
- JG/T 174-2005 Thermal barrier strips for construction industry
- GB 5237.6 -2012 Wrought aluminium alloy extruded profiles for architecture -- Part 6: Thermal barrier profiles
- GB/T 8478-2008 Aluminium windows and doors
- GB/T 8484-2008 Graduation and test for thermal insulating properties of doors and windows
- JG 175-2011 Insulating aluminum alloy profiles with thermal barrier for buildings
In 2015, we became the leader of the Chinese National Standard Committee (for revising of GB/T 23615.1-2009) .
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
For quality, the most important thing is to control the performance of the raw materials, as we have to ensure the expensive but indispensable additives (e.x. Antioxidants & Anti-aging agents) were contained in the mixture. We have our own capacity of granulation for PA66 GF25 and many other kinds of plastic granules. We're the only one who used the technology of Vacuum Drying for the polyamide, which could highly improve the natural performance of the nylon granules.
We have series of brands, corresponding to different raw materials. For domestic series, they will be the domestic new PA66 and short chopped fiberglass, for KAXITE series, they will be the imported Dupond PA66 and short chopped fiberglass, which has rather better performance than the standard required.
Mostly we could finish the development of new products in 15 days.
The hardest thing is not thinking, but realizing. Most customers were upset that nobody could develop the shapes that they designed, some counterparts even came and looking for help to our workshop. We developing and cutting new dies for our customer, of course we never failed to develop any shape for our customers.
We have more than 40 extruders, production capacity of 550,000 meters per day. For common specifications, they're ready in stock, if customized, mostly the production could be finished in 7 days.
For all specifications/shapes, they could be packaged in linear, the length will be 6 meters, or customized.
For the Shape "I", "C", and some simple shapes, they can be packed in rolls. 400-600 meters/roll.
Polyamide is a typical hygroscopic resin, so we adopt vacuum dryer to reduce its water content and ensure its high quality.
1. Expertise in the production of standard polyamide thermal break strips and development of dies for new shapes.
2. Respect customers' needs, provide customized products, try best to satisfy customers' requirements.
3. Fast service and on-time delivery
4. Strict quality control system, each production process will be strictly supervised by us.
5. If you need samples, please contact me and we shall prepare for you asap.
More details, kindly contact me :)
Name: Herman Ho